Many Inventors trying to get their product ideas to push are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives you a connected with some of the reasons you could have gotten terminated. It does not cover every reason you can get rejected, but hopefully plans and ideas something to look at.
You truly realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers gameplay! Yes, you still need to own a good idea but you’ll find that it doesn’t matter how good an idea you might think it is that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all time. Even if it does not make sense to you that would certainly reject an idea that they agree that i see profitable. Below are some common purposes why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. This company may already have a full line of services not trying to add somewhat more.
2. Urge for food is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission into the wrong part of the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it to the right one.
4. You sent the idea unsolicited without contacting firm first to find their submission policy, plus they also rejected it solely on that essence.
5. You did not have proper contact about your submission. (That is one of the most mistakes Inventors make. The corporation will not bother for you to trace you on paper.)
6. They’ve got too many similar products and that companies are flooded a sufficient quantity of.
7. Your idea appeals to a very little niche market and desire mass market items.
8. Value to manufacture versus the return on investment is simply high.
9. Your sales sheet don’t WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with a lot information to sort with the aid of.
10. Goods has have been patented by someone else and tend not to want to find out if they are around it or risk infringement problems.
11. Goods or idea isn’t better than what is on market. This tells them you didn’t research your idea very nicely and do not need a clue who your competition is looking.
12. You sent a procedure that is strictly like their current product and that current strategy is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare any benefit.
13. Your idea is outdated or is on the downswing compared to what is departing from out the following year.
14. They have a better solution than yours in the works for release that coming year. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea regardless of whether the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior on the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. This takes place a lot. Inventors forget that they aren’t the sole ones creating.)
15. They have received the identical idea from another Inventor and are typically negotiations with this Inventor.
16. You have posted your idea unprotected online in a single of those invention posting sites where others vote on goods to check if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the actual concerned whether any patent protection will be allowed and turns it down in accordance to that send.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the functional prototype on youtube and have a significant InventHelp Number of hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you own an issued patent, however they begin a quick browse your patent they see that it has lapsed thanks to non-payment of fees and it’s been lapsed significantly following due associate with. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There’s a patent, nevertheless was poorly written and will not cover the actual product. (This happens a lot)
20. You have a design patent and designing around your patent is a simple task, meaning that they can expect very little protection in the marketplace.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t take a outside ideas and inventions doesn’t publicize everyone. So you get a rejection letter, but permit you explain they just don’t look right out the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have decided their very own line for the year or go with the following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. Sufficiently consider items with a sales history they can review and then your item by no means been being produced or sold stores or online. So they do not require to take the risk for being the first company selling it.
As I stated above these are just a few within the reasons abdominal muscles your idea/product rejected along with a company. Really take time to do your research and understand your market, your invest that market and do your part things yourself as marketable as possible.